what is hydroponics?
it’s the art and science of growing plants in water, not soil — so it’s cleaner and greener than organic
sustainable at our core
marlo hydroponic skincare™ was inspired by the power and promise of hydroponics, an incredibly environmentally friendly and sustainable farming method. marlo is the world’s first skincare company to create products built around clean hydroponic extracts.
- Hydroponics is one of the most SUSTAINABLE cultivation methods yet developed — beyond organic.
- Hydroponics is great for the ENVIRONMENT:
- Soil nutrients are not depleted
- Water is recycled and reused; hydroponics typically uses ¹⁄₂₀th the water required for soil cultivation
- Land is conserved as hydroponics requires vastly less land area than conventional farming
- Hydroponics works sans soil, so it ELIMINATES NASTIES like micro-organisms, naturally occurring toxins and other impurities.
- Hydroponics does not use chemical fertilizers or pesticides so it’s CHEMICAL-FREE. There are no petroleum-based compounds to leach into the plant or the surrounding groundwater (or into your skin).
it’s good for you
- Hydroponics is so clean, it ensures that hydroponic ingredients are 100% PURE AND NON-TOXIC.
- Hydroponic plants and their extracts are also SUPER-POWERED because the plants are infused with a high concentration of healthy nutrients, vitamins and minerals.
how it works
With hydroponics, plants are grown in water in a controlled environment such as a greenhouse, often on a special structure or trellis. The plant roots are continuously bathed in an ideal nourishing, mineral-rich water solution.
With all their nutrients supplied, the plants can channel their energy into “vegetative growth,” meaning strong leaves and stems, and robust flowers and fruits. This ensures the healthiest possible plants—bursting with color and life, and highly concentrated in nutrients that are good for your health, and for your skin.
why hydroponics goes beyond the rest
Copyright © 2020